12 DAYS OF CHRISTMAS - HOUSE SHAPED REUSABLE BOX ONLINE WORKSHOP
Join us for the 12 Days of Christmas - House Shaped Reusable Box - Online Workshop (two sessions)! Get into the festive spirit and learn how to create your very own house-shaped reusable box, perfect for gifting or decorating your home. This virtual workshop will take place on Sat Dec 09 2023 and Sat Dec 16th at 10:15:00 GMT+0000 (Greenwich Mean Time) - two sessions workshop.
1)FIRST SESSION: Saturday 9th December, 10.15 am - 12.45pm
2)SECOND SESSION: Saturday 16th December, 10.15am - 12.45pm
You will learn how to create 12 miniature boxes with magnetic closure for secure storage; each one can be filled with various surprises and we will discuss the possibilities, ideas and options. They will be allocated to a large handmade house-shaped box which we will create and decorate with windows and door. Perfect festive workshop for anyone!!!!
This ONLINE workshop will run through Zoom. Your Zoom link and written instructions with all templates will be sent to your directly aprox. 24h before the workshop. Please tune in 5 mins before the start of the session.
YOU WILL NEED
- 3 x A4 (29.7 x 21cm) of greyboard, 2mm thickness
- 2 x A4 (29.7 x 21cm) of greyboard, 1mm thickness
- bookcloth 49 x 33cm and 23 x 4.7cm
- 4 ribbons 40cm long each and 1-1.5cm wide
- 3 x A4 (29.7 x 21cm) of decorative paper 130gsm or different colour bookcloth (sides)
- 2 x A4 (29.7 x 21cm) of decorative paper 130-180gsm (inside)
- 12 x A6 (10.5 x 14.8cm / 4” x 6”) of decorative paper 130gsm (boxes)
- 24 mini craft magnets 1mm thickness x 5mm diameter
- 12 strips of bookcloth backed with paper 0.4 x 3cm
- PVA glue /brush/ waste paper as an old glossy magazine
- cutting mat
- craft knife
- metal ruler
***If you have any questions or would like to order a full kit of materials (£18 plus postage (£4.50 UK and £13.50 elsewhere) please email to email@example.com